Experience required is at least 1yr of professional film experience in a production team, which could be in post-production, on-set, or with an advertising agency (or equivalent).
The qualities we are looking for are a passion for the work (filmmaking, music, and the arts); bright initiative; self-responsibility; humility, and grit.
We are looking for someone with excellent organizational, communication, and social skills, who is highly motivated, proactive, and tells us when they don’t know something. Someone who has the ability to be calm under pressure and has a keen eye for detail is key; doing small things beautifully and always double-checking their work.
Proficiency in Office software is a must, and experience in using Filemaker, Actualizeit, or even in offline editing or VFX would be an advantage.
Our company values are based on taking both care and candor in how we show up every day; putting the client experience ahead of business results and our own priorities; pushing creative boundaries, progression, and growth in our methods in how we operate as individuals and as a team; generosity & collaboration in how we share work and knowledge; treating the work, each other and our environment with reverence.
Production duties include:
- Taking initial edit inquiries, understanding briefs and learning to prepare quotes and schedules.
- Diary management.
- Creating and booking travel itineraries.
- Reconciling and managing job expenses.
- Working closely with our team of producers, editors, assistant editors, and runners.
- Building and growing effective client relationships.
- Liaising with production companies, agencies and staff via email, telephone and in-person.