Closing: September 30th 2021
Posted on September 10, 2021
Junior Office Manager & Production Assistant
OKAY STUDIO are looking for an enthusiastic, proactive junior office manager and production assistant to join our growing team.
Experience within the post production and advertising industry is welcome, but not essential. Strong knowledge of social media platforms, an ability to delegate and clear communication skills are ideal. You will be a welcoming face for clients, ensuring the studio client space and artist suites alike are kept fresh, and running efficiently.
Aside from looking after our suites and offices, you will also be responsible for the running of the company’s Instagram, LinkedIn and other social media accounts – liaising with the EP, MD and artists about projects to showcase.
In order to grow further and as lead-in to a production role, you will also be working with the production department on tasks such as helping organise freelance resource, attending and recording minutes in status meetings, scheduling creatives and assisting with various other production administration tasks.
This role requires a self-motivated and diligent team player to take the reins and make it their own.
This position is full time, and based in our Dalston studio.
Task and responsibilities include:
- Managing runner rotas in collaboration with production
- Ensuring company social media is kept up to date with latest projects
- Overseeing hospitality and welcoming clients
- Managing company subscription, receipts and accounts
- Assisting with awards entries
- Creating and managing a calendar of relevant industry events
- Logging daily expenses and spends
- Overseeing the upkeep of the office/suites and liaise with facility/building staff
- Assisting in keeping internal booking systems up to date
- Booking travel and accommodation on projects where necessary
- Researching and assisting producers on pitches
- Assisting in smaller productions with the aim of growing into a junior producer role long term
Please send CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Closing date 30th September