Back to all jobs
Junior New Business / Sales Rep
This is an entry level job and the candidate will work closely with the Head of New Business and Managing Partner.
No specific experience is required but an interest in the advertising industry and commercial production is essential, as is a love of film.
Good computer skills, written skills and organisation is essential. The candidate will need to be confident communicating via email, calls and in person with agencies and directors when necessary.
· Developing a full understanding and knowledge of the roster
· Setting up screenings with advertising agencies and brands
· Research based tasks that involve finding agencies and creatives that are relevant to our directors and sharing our work with them
· Managing the flow and organisation of incoming scripts
· Handling new business administrative tasks
· Keeping up to date with industry news and account moves
· Proactively reaching out to agency producers and creatives
· Putting together directors reels for clients
If you think this is the role for you, and are interested in joining us, please tell us why by sending a covering letter, with a copy of your CV to [email protected]
The deadline for application is Thursday 1st June. Only successful applicants will be notified.