Closing: April 26th 2019
Posted on March 27, 2019
Junior New Business / Production Assistant
Bold have a vacancy for a Junior Salesperson / Production Assistant to join our close-knit team in Shoreditch starting in spring 2019.
We are looking for a bright, enthusiastic person to work alongside our EPs. The job will involve supporting and assisting them on a daily basis, including arranging and attending meetings with agencies, updating our social media pages, helping prepare treatments, organising award entries, company PR and event organising. Over time you will naturally develop your own relationships with agencies and gradually take on more responsibility for the sales and marketing of the company.
We will also actively encourage involvement in prepping shoots and being on set wherever possible and as such, a knowledge of commercial production is definitely an advantage.
- Managing the company’s social media accounts
- Assisting in composing Mailchimp mailouts to our agency contacts
- Assisting in sending new work out to online publications
- Shadowing & assisting the Executive Producers at agency presentations
- Assisting the organisation of awards show entries
- Overseeing the directors’ showreels on the company site
- Assisting with treatments
- Assisting in-house Producers in prepping shoots
Previous production or agency experience is desirable but not essential.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Closing Date for Applications: 26/04/2019