Closing: February 15th 2019
Posted on January 7, 2019
Junior New Business
We are looking for a highly motivated Junior Sales Rep to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, starting in January 2019.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street / Shoreditch office.
We’re a multi award-winning video production company, founded by five best friends with a simple mission – to put their stamp on the industry as a new generation of production company. We have a roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Promo, whilst we also have Kode Red, our integrated content studio with in-house production and post facilities, creating video and animation work globally. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of a modern video production company.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing family that’s making roads in the commercial, content and music video.
We’re looking for someone to join the team that possesses a can-do attitude, is approachable and has an engaging character with strong social skills. This role, more specifically, will be supporting our CEO & Head of New Business to grow and sell our Kode directors, our in-house content studio Kode Red, as well as our post-production arm, Rebel. As part of this role, we ask that social media is a passion and something you know how to use well. Social media is a big part of what we do at Kode and this role will involve you coming up with ideas on how to best showcase our work going forward.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Building brand awareness
- Managing client databases
- Building contacts
- Organising award shows & entries
- Direct to client communication
- Going out and meeting new & exciting clients
- Managing directors reels
- Social media skills
- In charge of monthly Newsletters
- Networking with clients both new and old – This will require evening & weekend work
- Show & Tells
- Assisting the CEO and Head of New Business
The Role will Entail:
- Good communication and listening skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Personable, welcoming + very friendly
- Interest in video production and the wider ad/video industry
- Self-motivation is key
- Proficient in Mac systems, word/excel, keynote and all social media platforms
- Experience working in a production/agency environment.
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews end of November and through December. Thanks!