Posted on October 23, 2018
Junior New Business and Marketing Executive
We are looking for a motivated and passionate New Business person to work with the New Business and Marketing teams to build on existing relationships, identify and grow new partnerships and ensure the Nexus Studios and Interactive Arts (NIA) brands and our individual directors are accurately represented to the industry and beyond. The role will also encompass supporting the Executive Producer of New Business in certain administrative duties.
Take a look at our site to see the kind of work you’ll be shouting about.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to hone their existing communication skills and experience in a dynamic and creative environment. The role is super diverse, requiring strong organisation skills, ability to exploit opportunities and be able to form great working relationships with key internal and external contacts.
Role and Responsibilities
- Building our brand awareness and increase script and project flow
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients by engaging with more personnel within the respective company
- Identify potential key new clients for Nexus and NIA and specific directors based on company and individual creative ambitions and personality
- Along with the EPs and ECD, be the brand’s presence in the market – regular face-to-face meetings, showreel presentations etc
- Creatively manage directors’ individual showreels based on industry trends, opinion and specific job requirements
- Keep Directors’ biographies up to date
- Be in charge of newsletters and other e-communications
- Understand our competitors both at a company and director level and develop strategies accordingly
- Work collaboratively with the internal PR resource to define effective and innovative PR and marketing initiatives that are consistent with, and add value to, the sales process for a creative audience
- Investigating and coordinating overseas sales trips to key markets and areas of growth for the EPs
- Network with all client types, this may require attending evening and weekend functions, events and shows etc
- Proactively initiate key events that inspire and engage clients – including show and tells
- A self motivated, creative, passionate, bright, highly organised, proactive and tenacious individual who possesses excellent communication skills and a thick skin; able to work independently and as part of a team. The individual does not necessarily need to possess previous experience in the role but should have a keen interest in film-making and more experiential projects; an understanding of the world of animation and new tech would be a bonus.
- The individual should view the role of sales and marketing as an exciting and satisfying challenge.
How to Apply
Please send an email briefly explaining why you’ve love this job, along with your CV and your availability, to [email protected], with the subject line ‘New Business & Marketing Role’.
About Nexus Studios
We make talked-about film and interactive work. Based in London and L.A., our directors work alongside our artists to design and craft animation, live-action and digital media that pushes storytelling in all visual forms. Our Interactive Arts team is at the cutting edge of storytelling, known for innovative experiential work including live, augmented and virtual reality experiences. And we’ve picked up 3 Cannes Grand Prix, D&AD black and white pencils, Emmy and Oscarnominations and Adweek’s Commercial of the Decade along the way.