Posted on March 25, 2021
Junior Music Video Executive Producer
Reports to: Global Head of Stink Rising & Music Video
Location: London, UK
Key relationships: Stink Films MD
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £ Negotiable based on experience
About Stink Rising
Stink Rising is part of the Stink Family a global network that is proud to work with clients across advertising, entertainment, music and the arts. Stink Rising is a talent spotlight and incubation space with a production method that prides itself in the ability to do ALL kinds of excellent work, regardless of the budget.
About the Role
We are looking for a creative Junior Music Video EP to join our passionate, talented and diverse team. The aim of this role is to support our Global Head of Rising and Music Videos in developing, growing and nurturing an active and thriving music video department. The key focus is creatively supporting the projects of the directors, across all budget bands from our more established directors to new ones.
The successful candidate must be totally immersed in music video culture and have a deep knowledge and understanding of the market and emerging trends. They will drive the Stink Rising brand with a focus on PR, communicating that Stink has fresh new director talent, and can create exciting work within all budget bands.
- A strong creative voice in music video pitches, overseeing bids and budgeting jobs.
- Exec Produce jobs and oversee production as appropriate.
- Support in growing and nurturing talent, making decisions with Global Head about what projects to do and when.
- Work closely with production and talent management on the distribution of resources and talent across projects.
- Develop an excellent network of emerging talent and expert knowledge of the market.
- Act as a sales contact for commissioners and liaise closely with Music Reps.
- Support videos which are with our rostered directors and emerging off roster directors if the project is exciting.
- Act as the link between new directors and Stink Films and encourage them to get to know the wider team and the local office.
- Being open and aware of other content opportunities arising in the space of art, fashion & digital.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in the music video industry.
- Experience working with a production company.
- Proven ability to manage the design, development and execution of a concept.
- Experience managing a production budget.
- Proven ability to work under pressure managing multiple projects.
- An interest in art, fashion, digital creativity is desirable.
Please submit your CV and personal statement to [email protected] by Monday 12th April 2021 23:59pm.