Closing: January 31st 2022
Posted on December 21, 2021
Junior Flame Artist
No.8 London is looking for a talented Junior Flame op to join our growing team.
The role will involve assisting and learning from the more experienced Flame artists. You will be involved in the preparation and completion of jobs as well as completing simpler jobs independently.
An interest in Photography and filmmaking technology is essential as is a love of the creative process.
- Conforming edits including manipulating EDLs, understanding vari-speeds, dissolves, wipes etc.
- Working with offline edits, eye-matching material.
- Clocking and laybacks.
- QC & Mastering requirements including the knowledge of technical areas, 4:3 / 14:9 / 16:9 type safety, PAL, NTSC & HD deliveries
- Understanding of Clearcast rules for legal type and size, flashing.
- Organising media for archiving & liaising with Bookings to ensure the space is managed efficiently on the Flames.
- Compositing 2D elements, CGI elements, and the creation and integration of motion graphics.
- Solving creative problems using simple, efficient techniques, and reacting enthusiastically to client notes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients.
- Ability to react to changes efficiently and meet delivery deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking.
- A good working knowledge of Adobe software such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Some knowledge of 3D software packages such as C4D & Maya.
- Some knowledge of Nuke would be beneficial.
No.8 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Please contact: [email protected]