Posted on November 27, 2019
We are looking for a passionate junior editor and self-shooter with a talent for storytelling, to support the creation of our music film content.
Ideal applicants will have a thorough understanding of how to craft story using interview content, B-roll and music, and will love creating films that excite and engage viewers.
- Assembling recorded footage into finished projects
- Assuring the video footage is correct and edited in a way that is imperceptible to the audience
- Using multi camera sequences to create rough and final cuts
- Working closely with the team throughout the whole production and post-production process
- Implementing and suggesting new ways of editing according to current industry’s standards
- Ensuring logical sequencing while inputting music, graphics, effects and Voiceovers
- 1+ years’ experience as video editor in an agency or production environment
- A keen interest in music!
- Skilled within digital technology and editing software such as Adobe Premiere
- Basic experience using After Effects
- Demonstrable passion for video editing
- Creative mind, tech savvy approach and positive attitude
- Experience in video shooting and animation
- Willing to learn and grow within the company
Send applications to – [email protected]