Closing: February 12th 2019
Posted on January 22, 2019
Chrome Productions are recruiting for a full-time Junior Editor with Motion Graphics experience, confident in Premiere Pro and After Effects (Mac based).
Who we are:
Chrome is an award-winning London-based production company creating inspiring, ground-breaking content for a digital audience.
What we are looking for:
- A Junior Editor with demonstrable experience in a similar level position within the industry or an impressive portfolio of personal work.
- An understanding of end-to-end post-production workflow and a good understanding of codecs and metadata
- Above all, you will be driven by an ambition to create inspiring content.
What You will do:
- Work alongside our Senior Editor and freelancers to deliver exciting creative edits that exceed clients’ expectations.
- Work across a range of content, destined for a variety of platforms. You will be equally at home cutting branded content, narrative and stylised promo, showing an understanding of technical specifications for delivery.
- Under the guidance of the Senior Editor and Head of Post Production, you will maintain the highest quality of output adhering to project management.
- Collaborate with the Producer/Senior Editor or Creative Director to effectively deliver their creative vision.
- Ensure branding consistency is maintained for each client.
- Bring fresh ideas to each job to continually elevate Chrome’s output.
What skills You must have:
- Demonstrable experience of creating exciting edits with obvious flair
- Deep understanding of Premiere Pro and Adobe Creative Cloud (Mac based). Specifically Premiere Pro, After Effects and Photoshop. Knowledge of DaVinci Resolve is a bonus
- Excellent knowledge of Mac OS
- A solid understanding of end-to-end post production workflow and an excellent technical knowledge.
- Good understanding of using sound design to elevate the final edit
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Meticulous project management and organisation
- The ability to stay clam under pressure, and adapt workflow to suit different situations.
Please email your showreel and CV to [email protected]