Posted on January 2, 2020
Job Spec // Junior Editor
Reporting to – Assistant Producer
Contracttype–Fixedterm(minimum7months) Deadline for applications
Just So is an independent studio founded in 2007 with a vision to create work that shapes culture and that audiences value and want to spend time with.
At a time when traditional advertising is being rejected, we take a different approach, and put earning attention over interruption, helping our partners harness culture and create content that builds trust and relevancy.
We believe in keeping the thinking and making together so we can shepherd an idea from start to finish and our studio brings together teams across Strategy, Creative and Production to achieve this.
We are a team of hard working, passionate individuals who together are making something special. Watch this(PW – justso) for a glimpse into working at Just So.
What We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a Junior Editor to join our East London studio on a fixed term contract for a minimum of 7 months. This is a great opportunity to make your mark in a dynamic and fast paced environment, and have a real impact on a growingbusiness.
Working on a new client in the sports world you will be working as part of a team of producers, editors, self shooters and VFX artists to create films for this exciting platform and social channels (Including; feature content, docs, challenges, BTS, archive edits, promo reels, training reels and best of compilations). This role will be working solely on a sports project, a passion for cricket is a big bonus!
Working into an Assistant Producer, you have a real passion for editing and a sound knowledge of After Effects. You are a self-starter who can manage their own time and you push work to be the best it can be, ensuring everything is ‘Just So’.
You will be a key member of the team.
You will be passionate about the work we create, and relish the opportunity to be a part of it.
Independent, creative and fiercely organised, you must be comfortable managing priorities and enjoy delivering tangibleresults.
- Day to day editing of various video content (feature content, docs, challenges, BTS, archive edits, promo reels, training reels, best of compilations)
- Applying and sometimes creating motion graphics and VFX work in AfterEffects.
- Taking written briefs, working through them and collaborating with the rest of the team to create high quality content.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 2 years experience working in a production environment
- Fluent in Adobe Premiere, competent in After Effects, other Adobe software knowledge a bonus
- Ability to juggle heavy workloads and keep projects on track
- Passionate and enthusiastic about content in all its forms and the future of the creative industry
- A proactive attitude with proven track record of making things happen
- Conscientious, positive, energetic, trustworthy and reliable!
- A strong interest in cricket!
To apply please send [email protected]your cv and a little bit about why you would be a great fit for therole.