Posted on March 5, 2021
Chrome Productions is an innovative new brand of video production company and creative studio, specialising in nose to tail production and creating award winning films for some of the world’s leading brands. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a small, dynamic and growing creative department with BIG ideas. Working alongside a Creative Director and Creative, the role involves idea generation, writing, designing, pitching and ultimately steering creative film concepts across a broad range of clients. The role also comes with opportunities to direct and oversee projects from ideation to delivery.
Chrome is committed to increasing the diversity of its workforce and we strongly encourage applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
Your role and responsibilities:
We are looking for a Junior Creative to work across all of our existing and prospective client projects.
The ideal candidate is naturally creative with a passion for writing and visual design. They will enjoy immersing themselves in the varied worlds of our diverse clients whilst being part of a collaborative wider team tasked with bringing new, exciting and innovative ideas to life. The candidate will be organised and proficient at completing tasks to a deadline, often working across several projects at once.
Whilst the role is primarily office-based, it also comes with the potential to direct projects and develop as a represented director at the company.
- Receive and respond to client briefs in a creative and considerate way, factoring in everything from client tone-of-voice to budget.
- Write and design engaging treatments and pitch documents with a strong emphasis on visual storytelling.
- Pitch ideas in a concise and engaging way, both to the wider team and to clients.
- Contribute to regular brainstorming sessions with Creative Director, Creative and wider team.
- Oversee edits, providing feedback to editors and contributing to group feedback sessions.
- Develop original ideas and company IP.
- Work with producers and editors to come up with creative solutions to production challenges and client briefs.
- Keynote, InDesign, Photoshop and other design tools and software.
- Creative writing.
- File sharing tools like google docs, dropbox etc.
- Understanding of and experience with editing software (Adobe Premiere).
The Ideal Candidate
- Is a ‘people person’ who thrives in a dynamic and creative environment.
- Considers themselves an intrinsically creative person.
- Is collaborative and works well in small and large groups.
- Has a keen eye for high-end, aspirational design and visual storytelling.
- Communicates clearly and eloquently.
- Has a creative ‘voice’: a creative point of view to share.
- Has a broad range of passions and interests.
- Loves film and all visual mediums that can be tools for storytelling.
NB: Prospective candidates may be asked to provide a response to a fictional client brief as part of the interview process.
Applications should be sent to [email protected]