Closing: March 1st 2024
Posted on February 7, 2024
Title: Junior Creative
Reports to: Creative Director
Job details: Full-time permanent role. 40 hours per week, Monday – Friday 09:30-18:30
Location: Hybrid working, 2 days office based, 3 days remote working. Office based in EC1V 9HL
About Stink Studios;
We are a creative advertising and digital experience company that moves fluidly between brand and digital customer experience. We’re determined to leave the industry better than we found it. Read our company values here.
At Stink Studios you’ll make world-class work with a friendly and talented team.
We a looking for a talented Junior Creative to join our team at Stink Studios London.
We are searching for an individual who is self-motivated, confident in their craft and can give and take direction well. You are precise, detail-oriented and consistently meet deadlines. You take initiative, demonstrate accountability in your work and with your teammates and although you may not have all the answers, you are excited and keen to work and learn from others to figure them out.
As a member of Stink, you’ll work across our team of designers, creatives, developers and producers to find creative solutions to client briefs. You will be encouraged to contribute to creative discussions and project meetings to help push our work to be the best it can be.
We believe that providing opportunities to individuals who are underrepresented in the creative industry is an essential part of cultivating a diverse team. Without this environment, we are unable to deliver the highest standard of work possible.
You should have some practical experience using industry-standard tools like Figma, Photoshop and Illustrator but we’d love to hear more about what you can do.
What you’ll do:
- Develop big ideas and innovative thinking across a wide range of briefs.
- Work alongside a diverse, cross-disciplinary team to build work that ranges from digital innovation to traditional advertising.
Experience / Skills:
At Stink Studios, creativity is at the heart of everything we do. But what we do could be anything. So, we ask our creatives to always think idea-first, and work alongside industry-leading strategists, designers, developers and motion designers to bring these ideas to life in ways that best fit the brief.
For this, your skill sets include…
- The ability to develop problem-solving creative with a strategic point of view.
- Interest in a range of creative outputs, from 360 campaigns to digital experiences.
- A creative craft, be it writing, art direction, filmmaking, animation, etc.
- A background in the creative world, be that self-initiated, work experience or education-based.
- Understanding of key creative tools, including Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, Google Docs and Keynote.
- Confident in articulating and presenting ideas, internally and externally.
How to Apply
Does this sound like the role for you?
Then please apply through our website through the following link: https://www.stinkstudios.com/careers/junior-creative-london-xsed9mhreqzsqd-wa5-vf
Please note candidates must be a UK resident and/or eligible to work in the UK.