Posted on August 12, 2021
Junior Creative / Researcher / Treatment Designer
We are looking for a multi talented individual to join the Agile team.
Agile Films is an award-winning, full-service production company based in Shoreditch.
We pride ourselves on our creativity and determination to deliver outstanding work.
The roster of talented directors covers a a wide range of styles and we are committed to working with and developing young talent.
In this hybrid role you will work closely with our directors to research and design high quality treatments for pitch purposes. We would also love the chosen individual to bring strong, creative ideas to the table for brands/agencies that we can produce within our in-house, Agile Studio.
- Assisting our directors in creating engaging, and original interactive treatments
- Visual research of pictorial and film references for treatment development
- Helping develop creative ideas for brands and agencies within Agile Studio
- General maintenance of the in house research archive
- Collaborating with the team on social media post artwork/layout
- The ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Premiere and Adobe Illustrator (After Effects is a bonus)
- Strong knowledge of film, photography, design and cultural trends
- Previous experience working with directors is highly desirable
Salary dependent on experience.
If this sounds up your street, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send over CV and any work portfolio references to [email protected]