YOU ARE HERE are looking for a full-time Junior Producer to join our close-knit team.
The role would suit someone with min. 2 years experience of production on either production or agency side. We are looking for someone who is, above all, highly organised, a proactive and self-sufficient multitasker, switched on and creative.
You Are Here is an award-winning company with a growing roster of passionate film-makers and the ideal candidate should fit with our progressive profile too and must be happy to work in the West London office. This candidate will also be working across You Are Here’s growing subdivisions RARE (table-top) & Crack (social content) & ideally have existing relationships with Agencies and/or Brands.
– Bidding on potential productions (including treatments and budgeting)
– Researching, scheduling, penciling and confirming crew & equipment
– Managing PPM documents, storyboards, mood boards, call sheets, risk assessments
– Liaising with foreign service companies, organising travel and accommodation arrangements
– Managing production floats and invoices
– Wrapping productions
– Regularly update our database of crew and vendors as well as expanding it with Directors and
– Assisting the Executive Producer
– The candidate should have a positive & resilient mindset. Be solution-oriented, creative and driven to learn
– Helping organise events and promotional projects
– Helping manage website, showreels & social media profiles
– Adobe Suite (ie. InDesign, Photoshop)
– MS Office & G-Suite
– Dependent on experience
– Performance based bonuses
– 1st June 2023
If You Are Here is where You want to be, let us know why You Are Here by sending your CV and a short cover letter to [email protected]