Posted on August 15, 2017
Junior Bookkeeper / Finance Role
ETC London are looking for a Junior bookkeeper to join the finance team. Your responsibilities would include:
- Working with the management accountant in preparing the data in Sage for the monthly financial accounts.
- Keeping the daily bank transactions in Sage up to date for all accounts
- Managing daily recording of petty cash
- Producing customer invoices from Ceta and Sage and sending them out to clients
- Chasing production for purchase orders from clients and reporting from the weekly billings meeting.
- Chasing clients and agency AP departments for payment of invoices
- Collecting supplier invoices, approving from relevant producer before inputting into Sage and processing for payment.
- Dealing with supplier and customer payment queries
- Reviewing the Nominal, departmental and VAT reports for the month end reporting.
- Processing staff and director expenses
- Responsible for maintaining organised records of all paperwork and invoices.
- Budgeting support for projects & keeping record of invoices received by project
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply please email a cover letter and CV to [email protected]