Closing: June 18th 2021
Posted on May 26, 2021
Junior Animation Producer
Partizan is looking for a full time Junior Animation Producer to assist their growing animation department Partizan Studio, to work on a wide range of animation commercials, original branded content and music videos.
Partizan Studio has a global roster of talents who are renowned for their multi-film disciplines, we adopt an experimental and innovative approach to the work we make by combining all mediums; blending traditional 2D, 3D, stop-motion, immersive technology and live-action – developing and crafting engaging stories.
This junior producer role is to work within our London studio in Shoreditch, and is ideal for a production manager looking to take the next jump forward in their career. You will be working and producing your own projects from the offset under supervision from the Animation producer and EP’s.
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum 3+ years of animation or post-production experience.
- A good understanding of animation processes and techniques 2D, 3D, and stop motion.
- Lead and project manage the creative team alongside the Director.
- You will handle multiple projects so the ability to multitask is essential.
- Live action experience is a bonus.
- Strong financial and budgeting skills.
- Excellent communication skills as you will have to deal with different agencies and clients.
- Attending industry events, awards, talks and festivals.
- An interest in new business, pitching and sales is advantageous.
- You must be fun, a good team player, reliable and hardworking.
- A passion for animation is essential.
Salary negotiable dependent on experience. Interviews to begin w/c 21st June. Deadline 18th June.
Please send a CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject ‘Junior Animation Producer’.