Closing: May 4th 2018
Posted on April 24, 2018
(Blink Productions / Blinkink / Blink Art / Blink Industries)
Role: IT Administrator
Blink is one of London’s top production companies. We make commercials, animation, art, music and entertainment for agencies, brands, record companies and broadcasters around the world.
You can see some of our recent work here: https://www.blinkprods.com/a/reel_JAf4pauojnuQUST5_Oq9UG0_8_
We are looking for a new IT Administrator to provide IT support at our Soho office.
- IT support for production, directors, office staff and freelancers.
- Maintenance of server, network and storage.
- Provision and maintenance of workstations and laptops (MacOS & Windows) for our offices.
- Software implementation, licencing, asset tracking and updates.
- Management of users/groups, permissions, file sharing and network security.
- Creation and maintenance of system documentation.
- Phone Systems (VOIP) maintenance and support.
- Daily archiving and backups.
- Excellent knowledge of Apple MacOS and Windows.
- Understanding of networks, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, FTP and Active Directory.
- Excellent troubleshooting and technical problem solving skills. Able to diagnose and fix hardware faults and software issues.
- Familiarity with Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Compute, G Suite, Dropbox & other cloud platforms.
- Basic Linux experience. (preferred not essential)
- SQL server experience (preferred not essential).
- Self-regulating and able to manage your workload and priorities in the day-to-day.
- Good under pressure and comfortable working in a fast moving, creative environment.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Minimum 2 years professional experience as an IT Administrator or Assistant or 3 years in a similar Support Role.
Please email [email protected] with your CV and available start date, or if you have any questions.