Posted on January 7, 2019
We are looking for a highly motivated person to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, in Shoreditch / Old Street, London starting End Feb / Start March.
The job is a full-time position working from within our Old Street / Shoreditch office.
Kode Media is a production company formed by 5 best friends with a mind-set to do things their own way and bring a fresh set of ideas to an ever-changing industry. Kode has a traditional roster of directors represented for Commercials and Music Video. We also have Kode Red; an integrated content studio with in-house post facilities, and the right skills to rapidly develop content, experiential and Digital Out of Home. We like to think that Kode Media is the embodiment of the modern production company.
We’re looking for someone who is hungry to learn, can follow directions and has a can-do-attitude. The chosen candidate will be working predominantly at the Kode office assisting the whole team.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that’s making roads in both the commercial and music video industries and a gateway into the industry as this is an entry level position.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- Presentable Appearance
- Good Time Keeping
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Can-do attitude
- Attention to Detail
- Good DIY Skills
- Keeping meeting room, kitchen and desk areas tidy and stocked
- Serving refreshments for client meetings
- Monitoring suppliers of groceries, and replenishing stocks when required
- Ensuring staff toilets are well supplied
- Emptying Bins
- Answering Phones and reception duties when required
- Ensuring company printer is stocked
- Stock Checks
- Making and booking local collections and deliveries
- Visiting the Post Office
- Supervising production staff with tasks including research and assisting on shoots
- General building maintenance
- Bank runs
- Lunch and Coffee runs
- Walking Heads of Department’s Dogs
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to recent work to [email protected]. We’re looking to hold interviews through January and February. Thanks!