Posted on November 26, 2018
Applications Close: 7th December
Dates – 3rd January to March
Biscuit Filmworks is looking for an enthusiastic intern to join the team for a three month placement. Our interns will share the responsibilities of a variety of different roles within the commercial production industry assisting both sales and production departments. Candidates need to be organised, responsible, motivated and good at multi tasking.
Biscuit Filmworks is a Commercial Production company based in the heart of Shoreditch – with offices in New York and Los Angeles.
Our interns are important members of our team and crucial for helping to ensure the smooth running of our office.
What We’re Looking For?
- Someone who is ambitious, passionate, and creatively inclined.
- An enthusiastic quick thinker with great initiative
- A level-head and positive outlook
- Someone that is more than happy to get their hands a little dirty
- A keen eye for organization and problem solving
- A real passion for commercial production!
Technical knowledge of Final Cut Studio, Indesign, Photoshop, DSLR cameras and Keynote is a bonus but not essential. The successful candidate may be required to lock up the office.
This is a paid internship. We greatly encourage applicants from all backgrounds, this is an entry level position. If this sounds like you or someone you know, please send your CV and a short covering letter to [email protected] (You must put your name in the subject of the email)