Posted on November 3, 2021
Integrated Project Manager
INTRO – Integrated Project Manager
INTRO is an award-winning creative production company. Our broad client base covers agencies, broadcast, sport and arts, including major brands such as Nike and Channel 4. We have design and post-production teams inhouse so we can provide a complete end-to-end service from concept to delivery.
We are looking for an experienced, hands-on and thorough Project Manager with confidence to work across a range of disciplines [print, digital, video and integrated campaigns].
We are bursting with creativity, so we need a project manager to value manage and support this. Bringing balance to our highly creative team with organisation, scheduling, attention to detail, client management and commercial processes.
Main responsibilities include:
– Managing multiple projects through from concept to completion
– Ensuring that we deliver high quality creative work on time and on budget
– Building strong relationships with clients and developing accounts
– Supporting the creative team
– Managing profitability; creating budgets, managing resource, negotiating costs, managing client expectations
– Maintaining the highest standards of production, checking all deliverables, ensuring quality control
– Liaising and negotiating with external suppliers
– Maintaining accurate project files and project archiving
– Ensuring that production reports and business projections are up to date and accurate
– Supporting Senior Producers on integrated campaigns with multiple asset deliverables.
We are looking for a can-do attitude. Someone who sees solutions not problems and is highly organised, able to multi-task and can maintain attention to detail at the busiest of times.
We expect you to have 3+ years’ experience in an agency or production studio.
Confidence with all Microsoft packages, especially Excel is important. A basic understanding of Adobe Creative Cloud software would be desirable.
INTRO has a friendly team, superb creative and wonderful clients, working across all media, moving image, digital and print.
Remote working, with some London based days.
If you are easy to work with, have a strong work ethic, are a natural collaborator and genuinely appreciate creativity, please email your CV and cover letter to [email protected]