Closing: February 16th 2018
Posted on January 10, 2018
In-House Treatment Designer & Creative IT Manager
2AM are seeking an In-House Treatment Designer & Creative IT Manager
You must have an excellent eye for design and a love for film and photography. Previous experience in image research and treatment layout design is an advantage, as well as the ability to multi-task and manage your own and others’ time efficiently to meet deadlines. You will be part of a team coordinating both in-house colleagues and freelancers, working with our roster of award-winning directors.
Alongside your key role as treatment designer/coordinator you will also be responsible for the day to day IT requirements of the office such as showreels, website management, IT troubleshooting and supporting our busy production teams with their requirements.
Your role will include but not be limited to:
– Treatment design / image research
– Creation of PPM documents, storyboards, mood boards etc..
– Creating and managing directors reels online
– IT troubleshooting for the 2AM staff (Mac & PC)
– Liaising with our offsite IT manager & website designers
– Editing casting cut downs and showreel versions of films
Must show a good knowledge of:
- Indesign (essential)
- Adobe Premiere Pro or similar NLE
- Adobe Lightroom
Please send your CV, a cover letter and samples of any design/treatment work to [email protected]
Applications close 16th February 2018