Posted on October 3, 2017
Knucklehead is an award winning, London based, advertising production company.
We are looking for a hard working, friendly, outward going, technically minded In-house Runner to start ASAP on a full time basis at our offices in Soho. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy production company and gain invaluable insight into the world of filmmaking, from pitch to post. The role is a great entry-level position for someone looking to follow a career in production.
As a successful applicant, your responsibilities will include:
- General assisting for production
- IT support for the office
- Managing website – uploading and maintaining content
- Layout of production documents
- Going on various runs around the London area
- Organising the despatch and receipt of drives as well as returns from shoots
The key skills we’re looking for are:
- Proficiency on Mac OS
- IT capabilities
- Proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Media Encoder
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- In depth abilities using Keynote
- Comfortable using video converter software
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- A winning smile
If this sparks your interest please send applications to [email protected] and address it to Olivier.
Due to the high volume of CVs received, only successful candidates will be contacted.