Posted on August 5, 2019
Nice Shirt Films are looking for an enthusiastic new member for our growing team.
The position would suit a recent graduate looking to enter the commercial production industry. The ideal candidate will be a creative, technically minded & organized individual with a friendly manner, a passion for film & photography, and a keen eye for detail.
Late nights and occasional weekend work are part of the job, however what you get back is a first-class introduction to the industry and a wealth of experience.
- Answering phones, greeting guests, liaising with contractors & and overseeing the day to day smooth running of the office.
- Making and handing out tea, coffee and lunches to clients. Collecting and purchasing lunch orders.
- Assisting in research and layout for directors’ treatments.
- Helping the production teams, occasionally on set.
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro, Adobe InDesign & Photoshop is a must-have.
- Managing our showreel library and website.
Nice Shirt Films are a busy, independent, successful production company based in Soho. We have been creating commercials for the UK and worldwide markets for the last 12 years. We have small but very strong roster of highly creative directors.
Candidates can send their CV and cover letter to [email protected]