Posted on April 23, 2019
Passion Pictures is a leader in animation. We collaborate with, and nurture, the world’s best creative talent. Through our studios in London, Paris, New York and Melbourne we produce commercials, films, documentaries, music videos, digital content for clients globally.
The role of runner is an entry level position, with no experience required, although an interest in animation production is essential. You must be available to work some evenings and weekends. The role of runner is not full time, you can expect to work 2-3 shifts a week (approx. 30 hours). This role is ideally suited so someone looking for their first job in Animation as it will give you an invaluable insight into how a busy successful production company functions.
– Keeping meeting rooms and kitchen areas tidy.
– Monitoring supplies of groceries (tea, coffee, milk, etc) and replenishing stocks as necessary.
– Ensuring staff toilets have supplies of toiletries, toilet paper, paper towels etc.
– Serving refreshments for clients meetings.
– Emptying bins and taking out waste to street collection point at the end of the day.
– Ensuring company printers and photocopiers are stocked with paper
– Making local collections and deliveries as requested.
– Taking items to the Post Office on a daily basis.
– Covering reception duties at lunchtime and when necessary
– Holding keys and alarm codes to the company buildings.
– Opening or locking up the building at the beginning and end of the day as necessary.
– Assisting in research and development on projects where needed
– An interest in animation/ CG/ Visual/ Design/ Ilustration.
– Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, Outlook and Excel, adobe products and willingness to learn
– Artistic background, art foundation, computer graphics etc
– Willingness to learn about advertising and commercials production terminology,
– Knowledge of CG process/ techniques/ terminology an advantage
– Willingness to learn the operation of the company telephone switchboard so you are able to provide reception cover from time to time.
– Ambition to work within the Animation industry
– Helpful, proactive, organised, methodical.
– Accuracy with attention to detail.
– Good communication skills
– Good sense of humour
All applications must be submitted to: [email protected]