Posted on August 1, 2019
In House Runner
Job Spec: In House Runner
Knucklehead is an award-winning production company with offices in London and Los Angeles. We specialise in producing creatively driven content for top advertising agencies, brands and clients all over the world, and our work has been viewed a gazillion times on channels and platforms globally.
We are looking for a hard working, friendly, outgoing, technically minded In-house Runner to start ASAP on a full time basis at our offices in Soho. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy production company and gain invaluable insight into the world of filmmaking, from pitch to post. The role is a great entry-level position for someone looking to follow a career in production.
As a successful applicant, your responsibilities will include:
- General assisting for production, including laying out documents.
- General IT support for the office, and liaising with external IT support.
- Managing website – uploading and maintaining content
- Going on various runs around the London area
- Organising the despatch and receipt of drives as well as returns from shoots
- Assisting the sales team with Social Media, Mail-outs and reels.
The key skills we’re looking for are:
- Proficiency on Mac OS
- IT capabilities
- Proficient using the Adobe Creative Suite – InDesign, Photoshop, Premier Pro, Media Encoder
- Competent using Microsoft Office
- In depth abilities using Keynote
- Comfortable using video converter software & basic video encoding
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience dealing with Wiredrive would be a big bonus
- A winning smile
Applicants should email their CV and a brief cover letter to [email protected].