Closing: December 8th 2023
Posted on November 14, 2023
In House Production Manager
In-house Production Manager
With a wealth of experience and a stellar reputation for production, Darling Films is headed by joint MDs Kelly Doyle & Clare Timms and Head of New Business / EP Kat Downs. Part of the Ridley Scott Creative Group, Darling brings an exciting directorial roster ranging from noted young guns to very established and experienced top-ranking directors.
6-12 months (maternity cover), starting in January 2024.
Salary dependent on experience.
You will be mainly responsible for budgeting jobs, organising the logistics of the production, working closely with the (relevant) In house Producers on both UK shoots as well as abroad.
Key responsibilities/required skills & experience:
- At least three years working in production, with a deep knowledge of the production process.
- Able to provide accurate ballpark production costs, when required.
- Excellent budgeting, scheduling, and negotiation skills.
- Be able to bid on a range of pitches, from low to larger budgets.
- Strong track record of ensuring productions are delivered within budget.
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects (excellent at multitasking).
- Able to create documents for meetings and put together storyboards as required.
- Excellent attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Strong organisational & project-management skills.
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail.
- Strong understanding of APA terms and industry regulations and best practices.
- Have an understanding of standard APA PIBS and Contracts.
- Develop and maintain relationships with crew and suppliers.
- Timely reconciliation of budgets and wrapping of projects.
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]
Closing date: 8th December 2023