Posted on September 14, 2017
In-house Production Manager
Chrome is looking for a talented and experienced Production Manager to join our creative and ambitious team. The candidate needs to be a multi-tasker and natural organiser, with a strong work ethic and a passion for creating inspiring content.
The emphasis on quality & attention to detail is extremely important at Chrome, our intention is to deliver premium grade films that exceed client expectations. The scope of work is predominately commercial-quality online content for the world’s leading brands as well as a growing number of TVCs.
Projects can range from a quick turnaround interview shoot to a 5-minute global narrative film shot over several months. We are lucky to have a very varied client base working on multiple projects across luxury, lifestyle and sports content, so you will need the ability to work well under pressure and across different disciplines.
Chrome is a fifteen year old company on an exciting growth trajectory. This is predominantly an office-based role responsible for overseeing the logistics of the majority of our production output. It is also a client facing role, so you will need to demonstrate exceptional communication skills.
The role will see you manage the day-to-day running of productions in a busy & growing production house, working alongside our Senior Producer and overseeing an expanding team of Production Assistants.
- Manage a varied range of budgets
- Organise & schedule a wide range of shoots, both in UK & internationally
- Book & manage freelance crews
- Oversee job reconciliations, including invoice & expenses processing
- Liaise directly with clients
- Work alongside our world-class in-house post-production team
- Be an integral part of a growing team of talented production personnel.
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Excellent communicator with a strong work ethic
- First-class organisational & project-management skills
- Proactive, methodical, with a meticulous eye for detail
- Have a good understanding of APA terms & conditions
- Demonstrate good health & safety / risk assessment knowledge
- Experience with international shoots (visa, carnet, travel)
- Demonstrate ability to support team across multiple projects
If you feel you could be the perfect fit, please email [email protected]