Closing: April 12th 2019
Posted on March 12, 2019
In-House Post Producer
We’re after a Post Producer!
About Us –
Rankin Group is made up of the companies – Rankin Photography, Rankin Film, Hunger Magazine, Tonic Reps, True Black Studios & The Full Service.
We help brands be culturally relevant through creative communication, campaigns, brand building & content creation.
We create work that is bold, brave & beautiful.
About the Role –
Key areas of responsibility –
• Manage the daily production of the in-house editing and VFX team
• Act as primary contact for day-to-day post queries, budgets and schedules
• Build suitable teams and allocate resources over multiple projects
• Coordinate external Grade & Online services
• Oversee and maintain resources when looking ahead to avoid schedule/staff issues or bottlenecks
• Communicate effectively with clients to manage expectations and timescales
• Have good technical knowledge of all the post processes and software programs
• Ability to review and revise existing systems
• Have a creative interest and passion about the post process
• A minimum of 3+ years’ experience at a similar level
• You can work with grace under pressure
• You are a diplomat who is able to persuade others to work effectively as a team
• You’ll be proactive and solution focused
• You’ll love the work we create
Please send your CV and brief covering letter addressing how you match the requirements and detailing your previous experience.
Email: [email protected] with ‘Your Name – Post Producer’ in the subject field, attaching a CV and include your rate.
Please note that we are unable to respond to every application due to the volume received. Only successful candidates will be contacted.