Posted on July 6, 2021
We are seeking a HR Administrator to assist the Talent team, with a focus on the new starter onboarding and leaver processes. The role will support the Talent (HR) Advisor in all relevant administration, system updates and processes.
Administration for core HR employee lifecycle processes, duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare and issue employee / freelancer / worker contracts using the appropriate templates. Tracking the return of signed contracts using DocuSign.
- Onboarding process for new starters, including right to work checks, induction set up, first day info.
- Work closely with the IT team to guarantee systems access / equipment is ready from day 1.
- Input starter / leaver data into internal databases and online systems.
- Tracking of probationary review dates, and contract end dates.
- Assist the Talent Advisor and CG Studio Manager with providing information to Payroll.
- Liaise with multiple internal teams regarding their freelancer staff population, ensuring relevant HMRC and Company guidelines are followed.
- Organise files and maintain documents (electronic and printed documents).
- Maintain data quality & consistency and undertake regular auditing to ensure data quality is maintained within the various systems.
- Ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Relevant experience in a similar role and fast paced environment.
- Able to prioritise multiple administrative tasks and deliver a strong service under pressure.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel, and confident using multiple online tools.
- Meticulous, process-based approach to completing tasks with great eye for detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to deal with staff at all levels in the Company.
- Enjoys working collaboratively in a team, demonstrates initiative and can work independently with confidence.
Nice to have:
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Recent and relevant experience in / knowledge of Production/Amination companies.
- An understanding of the principles and best practice in relation to HMRC Film, Television and Production Industry Guidance Notes.
- CIPD Level 3 would be an advantage, but not necessary.
Who are we?
Passion is an award-winning independent production company with a 33-year heritage in making animated shorts, commercials, documentary series and features. Founded in London, Passion is a truly international company with studios in Paris, Barcelona, and producers in the USA. With world renowned animation talent, an Oscar Winning Feature Documentary team, experiential expertise, and a design driven sister-studio, Passion is uniquely positioned to create ground-breaking work for any medium.
A permanent, full-time role. COVID restrictions dependant, this role will be based in our Central London office at least 2 to 3 days per week (must include a Monday and Thursday), with the other days from home.
A full-time salary of £24,000 – £25,000 per annum, dependant on experience. Our standard working hours are 40 per week and we offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays. Benefits include a group pension of 5% matching and BUPA.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to: [email protected] with your name and ‘HR Administrator’ in the subject line by Friday 16th July. First round interviews will take place via Zoom.