Posted on August 29, 2018
Marshall Street Editors are an award-winning offline editing company specialising in commercials, music videos and online content. We pride ourselves on having a happy working environment here at MSE towers.
We are looking to fill some pretty big shoes in the role of ‘House Concierge’.
This role involves:
- Being able to keep a bright attitude and smile upon your face from the moment you open the office at 8.45am until the moment you leave at 6.30pm.
- Greeting and looking after the many clients that walk through our doors
- Answering the phones, arranging couriers and taxis
- Managing the office: Ordering stationery; supervising runners; handling maintenance work; diary management; booking meetings
- Assisting our accountant
- Assisting our Production and PR & Sales team
- Booking hotels, flights and managing travel itineraries
- Organising parties and attending social events
Best of all it will give you the opportunity to learn from our team of experienced Producers so you can become a junior producer.
If you are a genuinely positive person who loves meeting people, has the ability to juggle a few tasks at once, and loves laughing whilst working at the same time, please send your CV together with a covering letter saying why you think you’re the person for the job.
We have a fun and hardworking team here at Marshall Street Editors and we look forward to hearing from you.
Email [email protected] and in the subject header please write ‘House Concierge’.
Unfortunately, we won’t be able to reply to all applicants – apologies in advance.