Closing: May 22nd 2018
Posted on May 1, 2018
We are looking for a Hospitality Manager to lead a team of runners 9am – 3pm Monday to Friday (flexible) ensuring they deliver excellent customer service.
Hospitality Manager responsibilities include overseeing external food & beverage orders from breakfast through to lunch across 8 studios as well as staff.
Ideally, you should have work experience in catering or hospitality.
Solid organisational abilities are essential.
Ultimately, you will ensure that we run efficient catering facilities.
- Manage full time & freelance runners.
- Making sure external orders are placed correctly & promptly.
- Schedule staff shifts (including holiday cover) & Train freelance staff.
- Manage stock take and place orders as needed.
- Manage petty cash and general cash flow.
- Work experience as a Catering Manager, Restaurant Manager or similar role is preferred.
- Understanding of food hygiene.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Customer service attitude.
- Certification in hospitality or culinary management is a plus
- Ability to remain calm and make quick decisions under pressure.
Salary dependent on experience. Please email CV’s to [email protected]