Posted onFebruary 2, 2021
Head of Social Media
Caviar Group are looking for a Head of Social Media to run our social platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Tik Tok and LinkedIn) as well as keeping our newly rebranded websites news section fresh and up to date.
As our Head of Socials you will immerse yourself in what Caviar is as a brand, crafting high quality content plans to bring our brand story and work to life.
With offices in Loas Angeles, London, Paris, Brussels and Paris, we are a truly international network who has a continuous supply of amazing work for you to shout about. BUT! We want to go further than that. We want someone who is going to turn our socials into a place that people come to, looking for interesting content about all sorts of things in film, music and entertainment.
You will be reporting directly to our Head of Communications, but will be in close contact with the Executive Producers from our global offices also, ensuring our socials feature our most up to date news BTS, interviews and work, aswell as current trends and pieces of interest.
The ideal candidate will be made up of a combination (or all) of below:
- Has experience and a successful track record of working in social media.
- Enjoys engaging with social media & technology and is excited by the word analytics!
- Creative and meticulous, with an eye for detail and design
- A good writer who has an interest in film, music and the arts
- Tenacious and confident with great communication & team player skills
- Is great with time keeping and scheduling
- Is able to build effective optimization social strategies & content ideas for our brand, our work and our directors.
The job role consists of the following:
- You manage the caviar social media platforms and the news sections of the website, and are responsible for crafting and maintaining our brand tone of voice
- Oversee content calendars and work with the design team to support social campaigns, post and schedule content across our socials.
- Use analytics tools to create social performance reports and collate data that will inform our social strategy
- Work with our internal teams to compile and promote directors, projects, company achievements, awards and press coverage
- Work directly with our talent to produce interview, docu-style and other creative promotional assets
- Continuously think of ways to make our social content relevant, fun & engaging as well as stay on top of emerging social & industry trends
Who we Are?
Caviar is an award-winning entertainment, film production company, with offices in Los Angeles, London, Brussels & Paris. Our passion is to entertain audiences, wherever they are.
Salary – Dependent on experience.
Please send your CV to [email protected] with the subject header – Head of Socials.