Closing: May 31st 2018
Posted on May 3, 2018
Head of Sales – Maternity Cover
Award winning production company Rattling Stick are looking for someone to manage our sales and marketing through strategy and implementation. Overall, our Head of Sales will be required to build on existing relationships, identify and grow new partnerships and ensure the Rattling Stick brand and individual directors are accurately represented to the industry and beyond. With an already strong brand personality and a diverse and admired roster of talent, the role has huge and exciting potential.
- Building our brand awareness and increasing script flow.
- Strengthen relationships with existing clients.
- Implement and grow our direct to brand strategy.
- Identify potential key new clients for Rattling Stick – looking at all areas of commercial content commission – be that brands, platforms, media partners etc.
- Working closely with EPs to apply overall marketing and individual director strategies.
- Be the brand’s presence in the wider market – regular face-to-face meetings, showreel presentations etc.
- Creatively manage directors’ individual showreels based on industry trends, opinion and specific job requirements.
- Understand our competitors both at a company and director level and develop strategies accordingly.
- Work collaboratively with the internal PR resource, to define effective and innovative PR and marketing initiatives that are consistent with, and add value to, the sales process for a creative audience.
- Managing and growing our relationships with European partners and deal with international enquiries.
- Arranging oversees sales trips to key markets and areas of growth.
- Overseeing of internal infrastructures essential to the role.
- Network with all client types, this may require attending evening and weekend functions, events and shows etc.
- Proactively initiative key events that inspire and engage clients.
SKILLS & STRENGTHS
Experience within the advertising industry and sales are ideal but not essential. We’re happy to consider people from other parts of the industry or indeed from outside, someone fancying a change of career if necessary. For us it is more about having the right mindset, someone who’s creative, bright, passionate, tenacious and proactive. Someone to whom the role of sales presents an exciting and satisfying challenge. We can be flexible with number of days for the right person.
ABOUT RATTLING STICK
Rattling Stick was founded
in 2006 by Daniel Kleinman, Ringan Ledwidge and Johnnie Frankel as a small production company with an unmitigated belief in quality creative output. Unique in being a director-led production company, we produce some of the finest work in the world.
In 2012 Rattling Stick LA opened its doors and has been growing ever since. With a unique rock solid roster, two SuperBowl 2017, two in the SuperBowl 2018 and the multitude of Gold Lions in Cannes and Gold Clios in 2017, we are in a fantastic position to build on our standing and reputation in the US market.
Rattling Stick’s small but highly creative team ethic has been consistently recognised and awarded within the advertising industry. We have picked up lots of shiny accolades, including Cannes Grand Prix, Golds at the British Arrows, Creative Circle, Clios and several D&AD Pencils and features. The British Arrows Production Company of the Year has also been awarded to us four times and we’ve topped the Televisual Peer Poll for the last six years.
No longer the home to just commercial production, we generate and produce high quality creative content
in all forms be that films, promos, events, documentaries and TV content.
Please send cover letter and CV to [email protected]