Posted on September 4, 2017
Head of Sales/ EP
My Accomplice is an award winning company built on nurturing talent. Our output ranges from short film to music video, commercial and feature film work.
We are looking for a strong, experienced Sales EP to work three days a week in our busy, growing team to build on our existing work and drive our commercial sales forward.
The perfect candidate will have agency and/or production company experience and will bring with them solid, established relationships with agency creatives, ECDs and producers and sound understanding of the market. We would like someone who has a keen interest in the production process, someone who likes engaging with the creative side of the job and has a keen eye for new talent.
Hours can be flexible and can be tailored to suit. We try and only work with nice people too and enjoy what we do.
The chosen one will be:
- Proactive and be excited by fresh ideas.
- Sales driven with a proven track record of developing successful agency and client relationships.
- Interested in breaking emerging talent.
- Seek new and exciting opportunities for our directors, whilst helping the wider My Accomplice team to nurture and support their development.
- Create and execute company new business structure plus individual director sales strategy.
- Manage existing clients.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Lead meetings and pitches.
- Work with us on press and PR around new work and signings.
Salary: Basic salary and commission structure dependent on experience.
Start Date: ASAP
Contact: [email protected]