Back to all jobs
Head of Production / Senior Producer
Park Village is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Head of Production / Senior Producer to join our busy Production department. Working directly with our MD / EP to support all aspects of Production, including commercials, content, music videos, and stills. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual to join our well established but fast evolving production company.
Park Village is a multi-faceted Production company with our own central London studios, working across Film, Stills and Events. We represent an exciting and eclectic roster of directors and photographers, and then there’s our village community of like-minded partners to draw upon.
- Assisting our Exec Producer in pitching and scoping new campaign briefs
- Management of directors, creative researchers and director’s treatments
- Managing multiple projects from pre-production to release, ensuring effective production pipelines on all projects
- Bidding and negotiating budgets, agreements and schedules across all departments
- Managing end to end productions across TVC’s, Content, Music Videos and Stills
- Preparation of cost estimates / production budgets / Sustainability goals
- Managing project timelines through shoot and post production
- Managing all aspects of production, from appointing producers to sourcing crew, overseeing risk assessments, call sheets, wrapping jobs and managing post production deliverables.
- Ensuring timely reconciliation of budgets, invoices and outstanding cash
- Shaping and adhering to all company policies, legal requirements, risk assessments and process documents for each production
- Effective time management, productivity and prioritization of tasks for oneself and those you manage
- Ensuring that all shoot rushes hard drives are logged, processed and stored in accordance with our workflow
- Informing best practice and industry standards across all productions
- Working with Finance Manager on billing and invoicing, requesting PO’s and final reconciliations
- Helping EP improving the implementation of internal production processes
- Managing freelance producers, junior producers and editors
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, agencies, partners and suppliers
A few requirements:
- At least 5 years experience as a freelance senior producer or in house producer in commercial or agency environment
- Excellent Production experience with a full understanding of crew roles, set dynamics, regulations and filming processes and protocols
- Experience across all disciplines of film, stills and events
- Confidence and experience to produce high value commercial production from inception to delivery
- Ability to budget line by line shoot productions from an outline brief
- Excellent networking, communication, negotiation, & social skills at all levels
- Extensive black book and strong relationships with producers, crew, suppliers and directors alike
- Excellent understanding of APA terms and industry regulations and best practice
- Ability to work well under pressure, remaining systematic and efficient in approach
- Ready and able to use initiative, originate action and take responsibility for decision making
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to prioritise and drive process
- The ability to identify risk and mitigate against it whilst remaining solutions focused
- Great attention to detail and quality control
- An eye for directing talent and production value
- Willingness to be a keen ambassador for Park Village across all client, agency and external communications
- Confidence to handle clients, agencies, producers and productions effectively without seeking advice
- A great judge of when to ask for input / support from management team
- Wiley sense of humour and a commitment to invest time and energy into company culture
Competitive salary based upon experience.
Role to begin asap.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email [email protected] with your CV / show reel / LinkedIn details.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.