Posted on December 23, 2019
Head of Production/ EP
The Progress Film Company is an award-winning, contemporary film studio looking to hire a Head of Production / EP to shape and oversee the commercials division.
We are looking for someone dynamic, connected and resourceful to become an integral part of our team. The right individual will be passionate about production with great communication skills, plenty of positive energy and the ability to be a figurehead for commercials within the company. We’d want them to share in our passion for what we do and desire to continue to build on the success we’ve achieved.
Responsibilities and strengths include:
- Developing the roster of commercial directors, including signing new talent
- Raising the company profile within the commercial sector attending awards and industry events
- Working with each director to oversee and develop their career
- Overseeing the creative and financial success of each job
- An ability to ‘protect the work’ in a collaborative manner
- Collaborating on pitches to curate best treatment teams and strategy for winning work
- Confident to lead a pitch from kick off through to award
- Budgeting & scheduling jobs and oversight of all budgets & schedules managed by producers (freelance and in house)
- Excellent network of freelance producers, HODs and service companies
- In-depth knowledge of PIBS and contracts, procurement and industry standards for production procedures
- Good relationship with APA
- Supporting producers and directors throughout production
- Ability to troubleshoot and get involved at a higher level when
- Collaborating with sales team to ensure they are finding the best opportunities for the Directors
- Curation of reels for the website
- Working with the PR dept to ensure work is launched in the most effective way
- Being a part of weekly production and sales meetings to keep partners up-to-date
Salary and commission dependent on experience
Please send your CV and covering letter to [email protected] by 14th January 2020.