Posted on October 14, 2022
Music and New Talent EP
My Accomplice is an award winning Production Company based in London, working across Music, Commercial, Documentary and Feature Film. We have strong values, always striving to be inclusive and supportive, each member of the team is integral, valued and encouraged to use their voice – our ability to work together and hustle is key and produces the best results both for our Clients, Directors and each other.
We are on the search for a new Music and New Talent EP to become part of that team, if the below sounds like you, get in touch.
This is a multi-layered role, with two main focuses but primarily is focused on seeking out new opportunities for exciting emerging talent.
Maintaining existing relationships with record label commissioners, artist managers as well as developing the reach outside of the traditional music video world, finding interesting ways of collaborating with platforms and brands to grow and develop talent.
Pitching, bidding and executive producing of a wide range of productions from music videos, to content and music focused documentaries.
Working closely with the rest of the My Accomplice team, the perfect candidate will be a production savvy have a strong understanding of process whilst also having the ability to think outside of the box when it comes to production plans and New Business opportunities. Enjoy pulling in the right producers for the right projects, asking the right questions at the right moments – strong leadership and good intuition is key.
They will know all the people and bring with them solid, established relationships with labels, brands and directors. Last but by no means least have a real desire to engage with the creative side of the job, and a sharp eye for new talent and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the pitch and budgeting process on all music focused productions
- Executive Producing all music focused productions
- Possibility of producing a wide range of productions, from music videos to music content, short films to long form music documentaries
- Bringing in new projects and clients with specific focus on Music/ content
- Nurturing new talent and building focused strategy for their development
- A pro-active approach to finding and developing new talent
- Represent My Accomplice’s values within the wider industry
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role within a production company, brand or ad agency.
- Proactive and problem solving mind
- Commitment to creating ground breaking work and developing new and exciting ideas
- The ability to prioritise effectively across a number of projects, managing your time and resources according to each production’s requirements
- Multi-disciplined, international commercial production experience
- Ability to lead and develop the careers of young directors and creative talent
- Comfortable working remotely and independently and can be flexible with your working hours
- Adaptable and friendly, it is important you are able to feel comfortable working as part of the team.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Passionate and curious about technology and how to understand and communicate the impact of these trends within the context of the services and work
- Good knowledge of freelance producers & crew. Comfortable managing productions and managing office production assistants.
Competitive basic salary dependent on experience.
My Accomplice is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]