Posted on November 4, 2019
Head of New Business/Head of Sales
Head of New Business at Rogue
Rogue are looking to hire a brilliant Head of New Business/Head of Sales.
This is an opportunity to join a company with a new management team in place, Kate Taylor and James Howland, who are looking to take Rogue into its third decade of producing excellent work in tv commercial and music video.
Rogue has an impressive directorial roster with extraordinary pedigree – and are currently signing the new generation of directing talent.
It’s an exciting opportunity for the right person. We are a professional and fun-loving team, and we have big ambitions for the future.
- Ideally you will be someone who is already well connected in the advertising industry, whether that be from a production company, sound, post-production or an agency/client background.
- You will be someone who is passionate about storytelling and film, and who has an encyclopaedic knowledge of directors and their work.
- You will be organised, personable, fun and ideally a little bit mischievous. That’s who we are.
- You will be pivotal in the organisation of individual directors’ sales targets and liaising and updating our directors with analytics of contacts and opportunities.
- You will have an ability to work with individual directors as part of their treatment team.
- You will be brilliant at presenting, and a confident public speaker, able to attend juries and panels where required.
- You will also have a strategic mind and an attention to detail, be someone who loves great work, and is excited by production and everything that goes into getting an award-winning piece of work on a director’s reel.
- You will have great taste when it comes to work and talent, and in an ideal world you will be hard-wired into popular, creative culture (music video / art / photography / music / theatre / experiential events / festivals etc).
Main Duties will include:
- Marketing all Rogue directors to agencies and clients in the form of showreel meetings and showcases.
- Spearheading the company’s social media, press and PR efforts. Hiring assistant personnel for this role.
- You will be required to attend awards events and festivals in the UK and abroad.
- You will be required to organise and lead sales trips to various European market centres.
- You will be required to organise and plan company annual events.
Salary dependant on experience and with incentives. Immediate Start.
If you are all of the above – and more, please email your CV with a SHORT covering letter to [email protected]