Posted on August 4, 2021
Head of Music
My Accomplice, creative production company based in London, is seeking a talent and new business focused Executive Producer to head up the Music & Talent Department.
You will oversee the pitching, bidding and execution of a wide range of productions from music videos, to content and music focused documentaries. As well as this, you will be heavily involved in the development and maintenance of relationships with clients, collaborators and directors.
Working closely with the My Accomplice Management team, the perfect candidate will have considerable production company experience; bringing with you solid, established relationships with labels, brands and directors. You will need to have a keen interest in the production process, with a real desire to engage with the creative side of the job, all topped by a sharp eye for new talent and opportunities.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Leading the pitch and budgeting process on all music focused productions
- Executive Producing all music focused productions
- Seeking new projects and clients with specific focus for each director
- Nurturing new talent and building focused strategy for building their reels
- Have a pro-active approach to finding and developing new talent
- Represent My Accomplice’s values within the wider industry
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience working in a similar role within a production company, brand or ad agency
- Proactive and problem solving mind
- Commitment to creating ground breaking work and developing new and exciting ideas
- Practical knowledge of financial, legal and regulatory production requirements with the APA and IPA.
- The ability to prioritise effectively across a number of projects, managing your time and resources according to each production’s requirements
- Multi-disciplined, international commercial production experience
- Ability to lead and develop the careers of young directors and creative talent
- You are comfortable working remotely and independently and can be flexible with your working hours
- Excellent and fluid written English skills as well as strong presentation capabilities
- A proven track record of work-winning
- Adaptable and friendly so you can quickly feel comfortable and part of our team
- Excellent organisational skills to ensure an easy transition in and out of the role
- Passionate and curious about technology and how to understand and communicate the impact of these trends within the context of the services and work
- Good knowledge of freelance producers & crew. Comfortable managing productions and managing office production assistants.
Competitive basic salary dependent on experience.
My Accomplice is an equal opportunity employer.
Please send applications to [email protected]