Posted on August 19, 2021
Head of Music & Content
FAMILIA, a thriving production company with offices in London and Cape Town, is seeking an experienced Head of Music and Content to join the team.
We are a collaborative company, hence the name FAMILIA, supporting one another in doing the very best work across commercials, music videos, fashion films and long-form. For more information on our work and our brand ethos please visit www.wearefamilia.com
We are seeking a skilled producer to head up the Music and Content department, with a minimum of 5 years production company or freelance industry experience, specifically music video and online content production. We’d like to emphasize that this is a long-term role for a hardworking and driven individual who has a keen interest in the production process, excellent organizational skills with a real desire to engage with the creative side of the job, all topped by a sharp eye for new talent and opportunities. We will expect you to bring with you solid, established relationships with labels, brands and directors.
The Head of Music and Content will be responsible for the following:
● Overseeing the pitching, bidding and execution of a wide range of productions from music videos, documentaries and content.
● Development and maintenance of relationships with label commissioners, artist management and agency content producers.
● Liaising regularly with our directors.
● Seeking new and emerging talent.
● Overseeing numerous productions at different stages of the process, liaising regularly with those respective job producers as well as the client point-of-contact.
● Representing FAMILIA at domestic and international industry events.
Please address your CVs and cover letter to Toby Walsham & James Fuller: [email protected]
Salary: Competitive salary and shoot fees
Application Deadline: 3rd September
1st Round Interviews: w/c 6th September
2nd Round Interviews: w/c 13th September
Start Date: 4th October, 2021