Posted on September 28, 2021
Head of Locations
Locate Productions is one of the leading location and production service companies in the UK, producing shoots and sourcing locations for the film, TV, and photographic industry both nationwide and abroad.
Locate’s location department is expanding, and a Head of Locations is required to co-ordinate and generate enquiries, manage the locations team and the location database. This role will work closely with the production department to help provide knowledge, expertise and feasibility for location filming and photography pitches and briefs.
- Overseeing the delivery of location jobs; from receiving a brief through to the allocation of crew and wrapping of jobs
- Working with our location researchers, scouts and managers to provide and promote a high-quality, location finding service
- Management, curation and promotion of the location database to both national and international clients
- Supporting and providing the production department with location expertise for quoting and pitching
- Maintaining a good knowledge of locations, products and services that exist within the location industry with specific attention to sustainability and AdGreen.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of the location industry and a solid understanding of the location-finding process, relevant organisations and protocols in the TV, film, and photographic industry
- Excellent organisation, communication, and delegation skills as well as the ability to manage databases
- Good knowledge of budgeting, pitching and associated software
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment both as part of a team and independently.
- Full-time role based at our London office but with the ability of flexible and remote working
- Competitive salary including a performance-related, company-wide bonus (and the opportunity for potential equity in the future)
- 25 days of paid annual leave in addition to bank holidays (plus an extra day off on your Birthday).
CV and cover letters should be sent to [email protected].