Posted on March 18, 2019
Rattling Stick are seeking a Treatment Researcher to oversee all internal aspects of design in our busy and respected production company.
This is a varied role and one that is paramount to the company’s success. While overseeing your design team, you will be working closely with our Directors, bringing their ideas to life in spectacular treatments as well as working with the Head of Marketing to further develop our brand.
As the driving force behind all things design, you will be expected to offer opinions, initiate creative projects, inspire others and make your mark. We are looking for someone who relishes every opportunity to be creative. You are someone who stays up to date on TV, film and design, who has the desire to carve creative pathways, develop the design pipeline and further our collective knowledge. You are bold, innovative and proactive.
Due to the nature of the role and of the industry, you will be required to work weekends and evenings where necessary. Minimum five years experience in a similar role required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
● Overseeing the design team
● Picture research
● Treatment design
● Creating content – both new and from existing assets
● Making GIFS
● Editing reels and clips
● Designing business cards and promotional flyers
● Creating title cards
● Maintaining accurate files and records
● Occasional storyboarding
● Website building through 3rd parties such as Squarespace
● Basic animation
Essential skills needed:
● Extensive knowledge of film and TV
● Strong understanding of image research and design
● A good eye for editorial design and graphic design
● Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere, and After Effects)
● Mac iWork office suite (Pages, Keynote)
● Strong time management
Please send CV and portfolio to [email protected] with “Treatment Researcher” in the title. We look forward to reading your applications.