Closing: June 16th 2019
Posted on May 16, 2019
Head of Content
Founded in 1996, Acne is an internationally acclaimed integrated creative collective focusing on storytelling for brands in a digital age. With headquarters in Stockholm, and offices in London, Paris, Berlin and Tokyo, we are made up of a team of around 100 specialists.
Acne is not a traditional agency and the nature of the work that we do requires a different approach that breaks down the artificial siloes of baton passing work and churning out creative work through a single production process and instead builds a team of people who work together on a variety of different projects, bringing in experts from around the Acne family, and externally, as and when required.
About Deloitte Digital:
We recently became part of Deloitte Digital which now gives us the opportunity to take Acne to a new and exciting level. Deloitte Digital have created a new model for the modern age, a creative digital consultancy. That means bringing together all the creative and technology capabilities, business acumen and industry insight needed to help transform clients’ businesses with digital.
Who we’re looking for – Head of Acne Content:
A talented producer who understands production, creativity, digital and new “non-traditional” ways of working with challenging budgets and timescales.
The Heat of Content is:
- Experienced in the production of content of all types, from live action, to animation, motion graphics and stills.
- Not afraid to stand in front of the room and promote the brand and content division at Acne.
- Keen on seeking out and developing new business opportunities with a view to establishing and growing this newly formed part of the business.
- We are not looking for a head of production for our commercial film department, this is a role within our new content production department which will encompass all other things from in house pitch films through to fast turnaround digital and social content.
- Someone with an entrepreneurial attitude and proven track record of leading and growing a team.
- A proactive self-starter, who can pick up a project or pitch and lead from the front.
- A Collaborative expert who enjoys working together with creative teams and clients, in order to develop original work and production systems and methodologies.
- An experienced content producer who can investigate and understand briefs and bring them to life from inception to fruition regardless of the budgetary constraints.
- Interested in tech, new production methodologies and distribution networks and systems.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- To manage all “Acne content” productions, including freelance production staff and post workflows
- To be an Acne ambassador helping to attract on talent and grow the business.
- To take a leading role in promoting Acne content internally and externally.
- Allocation, planning and management of all internal and external resource.
- To maximise profitability and efficiency across all areas of the business.
- To manage the company’s operations, especially relating to the planning, budgeting, scheduling and setting up new projects
- To work side by side with our insurance partners, legal advisors and FD on all contractual negotiations and ensuring the company and its productions are legally compliant.
- Negotiating license fees, usage rights, talent deals and contracts
- To play a key role reporting production and operational status to the company’s senior management team.
- Taking overall responsibility for health & safety, insurance and legal compliance.
- Working closely with the FD and Production Accountants to ensure efficient and prompt cost reporting on productions, including project wraps
- Carrying out formal and informal staff appraisals
- Developing the business and recruiting accordingly.
- A minimum of 5 year’s experience working in a similar role, in an agency or production company or senior producer/PM role managing an internal team
- Bright enthusiasm and excellent organisational skills.
- Hands-on production experience in content, commercials, documentaries, and working both with agencies and direct to brand/media companies.
- Must come with an existing pool of suitable production contacts
- Ability to budget accurately and maintain control of budgets
- You know how to inspire others around you and foster a positive atmosphere.
- You’re not afraid to voice your opinions but know when to pick your battles.
- Experienced and enthusiastic about all things production.
- Passionate about creativity.
Please submit your CV to [email protected]