Posted on March 8, 2021
Head of Brands & Music
Lowkey Films is a rapidly expanding production company based in the beautiful surroundings of Clapham’s Old Town. We’ve build a reputation for ourselves over the past years for our ethics, our attitude to work and our trailblazing videos.
We work across feature films, documentaries, music videos and commercials. Alongside our reps, OB Management, we represent a dynamic range of directors.
We are looking for a Head of Brands & Music to join our team, working predominantly from our offices in Clapham. You’ll be part of our small, but rapidly expanding team so we’re really keen on finding a team player with a lot of ambition. In this role, you will help to develop the business, build on our existing relationships and seek out new ones whilst proactively pitching to agencies, brands & record labels.
Together with our rep OB Management, we have built a good foundation in the music industry and we’re keen to build on this in 2021, but also accelerate our growth into commercials and you will be a big part of this expansion.
In this role you will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of Lowkey’s brands & music work, supported by our Executive Assistant, freelance producers & production managers. Depending on how busy you are, you may be required to produce jobs too.
At Lowkey, we’re known for our ethical treatment of everyone, our care for what we do and the effort that we put into nurturing talent. The ideal candidate will above all, align with our brand principles and personality which can be seen here. We are a people first company and we pride ourselves massively on who we are and how we treat others and so applicants should embody this whole heartedly.
The role will involve:
• Oversee all brands & music projects from initial contact to final delivery.
• Be responsible for the overall quality of the projects, balancing budget, time and resources to maximise production value.
• Producing projects (dependent on schedule and how busy we are) or assigning suitable freelance producers.
• Oversee the P&L for each project, helping to set, track and meet production targets.
• Organising meetings with brands, agencies & record labels etc.
• Pitching out ideas direct to clients in collaboration with our directors.
• Nurture and develop talent both within our in-house team and across our roster of directors.
• Keeping up to date with UK & International directors and looking for new signings.
• Be the first point of contact for clients – building and maintaining a healthy working relationship with new and ongoing clients and following up on new business enquiries.
• Communicate clear and regular updates of progress to the company directors.
• At least three years experience in production.
• Experience handling projects with budgets from £5k to £1m+
• A good understanding of running a team, both in house and remote.
• Ability to multi-task, work well under pressure, problem solve and work to tight deadlines.
• Strong leadership, communication, organisation and presentation skills.
• Ability to motivate a team and get the best out of people.
• Passionate about filmmaking.
• A team player.
• Previous experience in sales (bonus, not essential).
Contract Length: 12 months (potential to extend)
Location: 5C Old Town, London, SW4 0JT
Hours: 09:00 – 18:00 (w/ half hour lunch break)
If interested in the role, please send a copy of your CV and any appropriate work examples to: [email protected]