Back to all jobs
Group Marketing and PR Manager
This person is responsible for leading the Marketing and PR strategy across the Coffee & TV group. They will have a thorough understanding of each business’ position within the market, their quarterly strategic goals and overarching mission. With such a clear understanding they are able to position and uphold each Business’ tone of voice, ensuring all marketing and PR content is always relevant and on brand.
They are an energetic, well connected and creative public relations professional, who is passionate about communication and media relations in the advertising, television and film sector. This person is a natural storyteller as this role requires high creativity and sound judgement, with strong ownership and the ability to multitask and delegate where appropriate. It is critical that the person in this role has exceptional communication and relationship building skills to achieve and deliver results.
- Create and manage a multi-level Marketing and PR Strategy and budget for the Coffee & TV Group, accounting for Business Goals across the group.
- Continually evaluate the plan ensuring it is in line with the creative strategy, business developments and key priorities.
- Track, measure and evaluate the effectiveness of all PR reporting on response and coverage and setting KPIs.
- Continually manage the cohesion between sales, marketing and PR activity.
- Set and maintain the playful tone of voice unique to Coffee & TV across all media.
- Stay abreast of all upcoming creative projects to be delivered, in order to maintain timely website updates and social media presence.
- Take a strategic and tactical approach to boosting engagement on the company website and all social media platforms.
- Plan, implement and manage PR on these matters in industry publications and national media.
- Coordinate the timely PR of projects. Liaise and coordinate with agency PR teams where appropriate. Establish strategic messaging. Write and submit press releases. Write copy and select images for website updates.
- Brief the in-house design team with all upcoming projects and assets required. Establish and communicate strategic messaging to be communicated with the wider team.
- Manage and coordinate website updates with developers.
- Review and evaluate the Coffee & TV website analytics to keep up to date with performance and trends to ensure user engagement.
- Be the last point of contact with Company deliverables before they are published/ distributed ensuring all branding and content are in‐line with Company standards and expectations.
- Proactively generate ways to advance the Company’s brand within industry trade publications, digital media, speaking opportunities, conference participation, judging panels and other forms of marketing.
- Establish ideas for thought pieces. Where necessary ghost-write articles on behalf of the Company and key personnel.
- Responsible for the distribution and content of the client newsletters.
- Promote a company-wide commitment to marketing on social media platforms.
- Ensure all company documents and marketing materials are current, accurate and properly reflect the brand and desired messaging.
- Report key metrics to Leadership.
- Have a thorough understanding of the advertising industry’s ever changing landscape; current trends and movements.
- Have in depth understanding of industry Awards and Events; managing the selection and coordinating the gathering of content and copy for the submission of work where appropriate.
At Coffee & TV we work hard to maintain a respectful, trusting and loving working culture. All team members are valued equally regardless of their experience or position. No matter where you are on your journey, we encourage the full team to learn, develop and feel confident about their contribution to the wider company goals. It’s important that everyone is personally aligned to our values, Love, Trust, Collaboration, Belief and Exceptional.
Coffee & TV are an equal opportunity employer, committed to growing in an inclusive manner. We want to augment our team with exceptional people irrespective of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, physical or mental disability, or age.
Both full-time and part-time hours considered depending on experience. Salary will be dependent on experience.
To apply please send your CV and a covering note to [email protected] by 1st March 2023.