Closing: July 9th 2022
Posted on June 9, 2022
Full-Time Visual Researcher and Treatment Designer
We are looking for Visual Researcher and Treatment Designer to join our infectiously energetic video production company, Kode Media, starting ASAP.
The job is a full-time position which can be entirely remote, working from anywhere in the world.
We are a multi-award-winning production studio, founded by five friends with a simple mission – to put our stamp on the industry as a new generation creative company. With our roster of directors, we obsessively and lovingly work across advertising, music, creative and tech.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and creative person who lives and breathes art, film, and culture, with excellent visual knowledge, to work with our directors and producers to build treatments. The ideal candidate will have a keen eye for design and know how to structure mixed media to a brief. The role will sometimes require thinking outside of the box to help level up our visual output and treatments.
This is an opportunity to be part of a growing, family-style company that is present across the advertising and music industries.
The successful candidate should possess the following:
- A strong graphics design knowledge
- Experienced with Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and working with Gifs
- Strong knowledge of film, music, advertising, photography, and mixed media works, both historic and contemporary.
- Proficient English (UK or US)
The Role will Entail:
- Designing High-Quality Directors Treatments.
- Use of Mixed Media including creating Video Treatments, GIFs and visual mockups
Please email cover letters, CVs and links to treatments to [email protected] We’re looking to hold interviews ASAP. Thanks!