Full Time Studio Manager/Front of House (Maternity cover).
Work Pattern: Monday, Wednesday and Friday (with flexibility in some instances)
Location: Currently Oxford Circus. Move to new office in September – location will be either Clerkenwell, Soho or Covent Garden.
We are looking for a self motivated and enthusiastic Studio Manager to join Freefolk.
The company specialises in high end commercials post production and Film & TV vfx working with creative advertising agencies, production companies and studios who attend sessions on a regular basis.
Applicants must be ultra organised and have previous experience in office administration/management roles, preferably in a post production, production or creative environment. You will also be responsible for recruiting and managing the next wave of talent such as runners and interns and understand career progression as part of that process.
Applicants must be able to show the following qualities:
· Have great communication and interpersonal skills.
· An eye for detail.
· Interest in media, post production or the creative industries.
· A confident friendly disposition.
· Willingness to implement new systems and have lots of initiative.
· Must be computer literate and be technically savvy.
· Have excellent people management skills including training of new staff.
· Excellent customer service skills.
· Common sense.
· Knowledge of building management.
· Team player.
· Service orientated mentality.
· Flexible can do attitude.
Some of the duties will include:
· Managing and Co-ordinating runners, including: recruitment, shift patterns (in conjunction with the production department to ensure staffing levels are fulfilled) training of new running staff and monitoring their progress.
· Coordination of office move in September.
· Ensuring client services are of a high standard at all times.
· Constantly review and improve service and client offering.
· Running the front of house reception including answering phones when needed.
· Meet and greet clients.
· Building management: Oversee all systems to the building, such as phones, alarms, fire, plant, air con and lift. Liaise with managing agent and tenants, supervise maintenance contractors such as cleaners, window cleaners, lift maintenance, air conditioning etc.
· Oversee office health & safety.
· Keeping the office presentable at all times.
· General office organisation and administration such as ordering supplies.
· Despatches in and out, using Farmers Wife media library.
· Ordering cabs, Flight bookings and co-ordinating other travel.
· Using Farmers Wife scheduling system to input expenses and booking meetings.
· Ad Hoc duties.
· Must be computer literate and understand all the basic packages.
· Help in general recruitment and organising job interviews for relevant Heads Of Dept.
Mat cover – 12 month contract
3 days a week (Mon, Wed & Friday with flexibility in some instances)
Salary: £26k pro rata
Hours are 9am-6pm.
Benefits: Pension and Health Care.
Holidays: 20 days per annum
Graduates please don’t apply.
Contract length: 12 months
Hours: 24 per week
Application deadline: 16/06/2021
Expected start date: 26/07/2021
Job Types: Temporary, Contract
Salary: £26,000.00 per year
Please send all applications to [email protected]