Closing: April 2nd 2018
Posted on March 12, 2018
Shoreditch-based Agile Films are looking for a full-time producer to be working across the live action and animation digital content departments. There will be a broad range of project briefs with a particular focus on corporate and creative agency clients. You will be working on your own projects from the offset under supervision from the department head. Projects are handled from briefing through to delivery.
Required skills and experience:
• Minimum 2 years in production with experience working on both animation and live action jobs
• Applicants from a PA/ PM or agency background will also be considered
• Must have basic shoot production experience- booking crews, locations, sorting production documents and talent
• Must have basic knowledge of 2D/3D animation workflow and it’s associated software
• You will handle multiple projects so the ability to multi task is essential.
• Must be enthusiastic and eager to develop your skills.
• Well presented with excellent communication skills – the role is increasingly client/agency facing.
• Creative drive is beneficial as well as an interest in animation
• Due to the nature of the job you may need to work evenings or weekends when required. Travel abroad is a possibility.
Please apply to [email protected] with the subject “Producer Role”
Please state your availability to start with us.
Salary is negotiable