Closing: August 11th 2022
Posted on July 14, 2022
Full-Time Mid/Senior Nuke Compositor
Freefolk is an Emmy-winning post-studio based in Soho, London.
We are hiring an experienced Mid/Senior Nuke Compositor to join our award-winning team full-time in our Film and Episodic department. You will work alongside top VFX professionals in a dynamic studio environment.
- Responsible for creating high-quality digital composites and visual effects for feature films and television.
- Seamlessly integrate all the layers or elements of a shot, including live-action and computer graphic elements.
- Strong sense of colour, colour space and attention to detail.
- Ability to do any required tracking (both 2D and 3D).
- Ability to work on complex shots.
- Follow the production process and develop creative approaches and problem-solving.
- Proficient in using 2.5d approaches, projections, and using 3D environment within Nuke.
- Work closely with VFX Supervisors and 2D Supervisors to composite the numerous elements that complete a VFX shot.
- Work in partnership with lighters, and other compositors, to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Thorough understanding of compositing multi-channel lighting passes and how each channel contributes to the final image.
- Minimum 3 years experience.
- Expert knowledge of compositing as well as integration of 3D elements into plates.
- Experience using multi-pass CG elements,
- Strong artistic eye and meticulous attention to detail
- We are currently working on a hybrid systems so this role will ideally suit someone who is able to commute into the office.
To apply email [email protected]
- Please submit your CV with a link to your online website or showreel
- Include ‘Nuke Compositor’ in subject of email
- Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
- No phone calls or drop-ins please.