Who We Are:
Rich Power Films is a highly-skilled, reliable video production team full of character with several years of professional industry experience; we are experts with a genuine passion for building our craft and a drive to always produce great work.
We have a tight knit team who cover most areas of production including an in-house producer, director and videographer/editor, as well as an assistant producer and sales manager. We are looking for a creative, mid-level editor who shares the same passion and drive for our projects to integrate themselves and become a part of the family with a vision of becoming a senior member of Rich Power in the near future.
The candidates responsibilities include:
● Editing Commercial Content, Branded Content, Corporate Videos, Music Videos, Live Sessions,
● Editing Internal Content e.g. showreels for Producer, Director and Company
● Production of motion graphics using pre-existing assets in After Effects
● Ideas generation alongside Rich Power team
● Storage management
● Working closely with the Creative team, Producers and Directors on projects, with the ability to work independently to a brief when required
● Liaising with the in-house team and, on occasion, direct with clients to define their requirements to ensure an on-time, on-budget, high quality delivery
● Complete all related administrative tasks (for example: feedback tracking, log sheets, personal timesheets, backup of projects)
● All other duties associated with the role
● Access to editing suite (Booked in advance).
● Use of a meeting room for personal meetings (Booked in advance).
● 50% off RP kit rentals (Fatllama prices).
● Access to shared office supplies.
● 24/7 office access.
● Artlist.io, Davinci Resolve, Creative Cloud and Vimeo Subscription Access.
● Training courses to develop your skills.