Posted on August 18, 2021
Front of House
MindsEye is a talent-centric production company based in London. We are boutique but heavyweight, passionate about crafting exceptional stories for commercials, film & television. We are looking for a hardworking and passionate individual for the role of Front of House. We value your common sense and ambition as much as your qualifications.
This role is ideal for someone looking for a chance to work in video and film production who may not have the proven experience but is eager to get a foot in the door.
MindsEye is a small team so the successful candidate will have the chance to work across different areas of the business and gain experience in all areas of production to find their vocation.
- Passion for film.
- Strong team mentality.
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and work under pressure with a positive attitude.
- Common sense and a willingness to learn
- Strong communication skills and good phone manner
- First class organisational & time management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially Excel) and iWork (Pages, Keynote, Numbers).
- Proficiency in InDesign, Photoshop and Final Cut or Premiere Pro is preferable but not a requirement.
- Opening and closing the office
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office by ordering office supplies & refreshments weekly
- Answering the phones
- Manage the meeting room diary
- Assisting Operations in planning office events and wellbeing activities
- Assisting the Production team in preparation for shoots
- Assisting the Sales team in creative research
The job will have a 6-month trial period leading to a permanent position. Salary based on
experience. If you think you will be good for this role, please send a cover email and CV to [email protected]
The MindsEye team.