Posted on September 23, 2021
Front of House / Production Assistant
Clearcut Sound Studios is an award winning independent post production sound studio defined by our passion for creative sound design.
Working predominantly with advertising agencies, television broadcasters and digital agencies, our aim is to provide the finest sound design talent with exemplary service.
Clearcut Sound Studios is employee owned which sets us apart. This means every employee has a stake in the success of the business. For this reason we are looking for a bold, fresh and creative thinker, with energy and enthusiasm, who can contribute to the growth of our company.
The role has opportunities to progress within our audio production team.
As part of the front of house team you will be primarily situated on our reception desk, meeting and greeting clients, ensuring they are looked after during their time with us and helping with the smooth operation of the day’s sessions. You will also assist our audio producers, helping them organise studio sessions and facilitate clients’ requests.
The successful candidate will:
- be personable and outgoing.
- be an ambitious and highly motivated team player.
- have a positive, can-do attitude.
- be comfortable multitasking and be able to prioritise tasks and work to multiple deadlines.
- have excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail.
- have a love for advertising, film and TV.
Please send cover letters and CVs in an email marked with Front of House to [email protected]. Deadline 8th October.