Closing: April 23rd 2018
Posted on March 12, 2018
Front of House/Office Manager
We are looking for a vibrant Front of House/Office Manager to join The Assembly Rooms. We are one of London’s leading Offline film editing companies with a roster of eight award-winning editors. We cut commercials, promos, short films, features and documentaries.
Some of the day-to-day duties of the role include:
- Meeting and greeting clients, offering refreshments and showing them to their relevant suites
- Answering & forwarding business calls, taking messages when necessary
- Booking cars & couriers
- Dealing with petty cash
- Administering and developing systems to support the smooth running of all office operations
- Supporting Production and Management team with essential administrative tasks
- Assisting our bookkeeper and accountants with preparation work and filing
- Maintaining the presentation of the building, ensuring it is clean and tidy
- Co-ordinating maintenance and repairs where necessary.
- You will need to be dedicated and organised, with excellent communication skills.
- You will need to have a strong sense of creativity, and be able to apply that to all your work no matter the task.
Our front of house representation will be charming, fun with people as well as diplomatic and emotionally intelligent.
This position will offer a great deal of experience and the potential for more senior positions in the future.
Please apply with covering letter and CV to [email protected] We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CVs, so please do not get in contact if you have not first heard from us.