Posted on June 13, 2019
Front of House/ Office Manager
We are looking for a dynamic and hardworking Front of House/Office Manager to join The Assembly Rooms. We are one of London’s leading film editing companies with a roster of nine award winning editors. We cut commercials, promos, short films, features and documentaries.
You will need to be dedicated and organised, with excellent communication skills and an eye for detail. We are looking for somebody who is creative, great with people and has an interest in being involved in the development of the company as we continue to grow and evolve.
This position will involve Front of House/Office Management duties, including:
- Answering the phones
- Welcoming and acting as the first point of contact for our clients
- Opening the office each day and ensuring it’s presentable at all times
- Dealing with all company suppliers and maintaining existing contracts
- A good knowledge of Excel and Word
- Working with our team of runners and overseeing client services
- Arranging couriers and taxis and editor/partner business travel
- Organising company events
- Managing company budgets, including petty cash
- Booking freelancers
- Arranging interviews for potential employees
- Keeping personnel records up to date, staff holidays and contract renewals
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/office administrative systems.
Please apply to [email protected] with covering letter and CV. We will contact you only if you are selected for an interview. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to all applications or give feedback on CVs, so please do not get in contact if you have not first heard from us. Salary according to experience.