Posted on September 23, 2021
Front of House & Facilities Manager
No.8, the award-winning creative sound and vision studio, is looking for someone friendly, approachable, and organised to join our growing team!
The role will include general front-of-house duties, welcoming clients and looking after the running of our studios in Soho, London.
Experience in a similar role is essential and some experience of, or an interest in, advertising / post-production would be advantageous but not necessary , as well as a welcoming and proactive nature. We see this as a key role at the heart of No.8.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
- greeting clients, answering calls, and creating a friendly and welcoming experience at No.8
- organising and scheduling runners shifts to ensure smooth running of the studio. Ensuring the client and reception spaces are always presentable
- working with the New Business team and production teams to maintain record of clients in the buildings.
- ordering stationery and kitchen/cleaning supplies
- ensuring all Health & Safety and First Aid procedures and equipment are up to date and compliant, including Covid safety protocols
- checking building for general maintenance and co-ordinating any external contractors (air con, cleaners, general maintenance etc)
- assisting production and management with travel bookings and itineraries
- manage office petty cash flow and reconcile/log outgoings; file all office receipts/invoices and pass to accounts
- general administrative support as and when required
No.8 is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome applicants from underrepresented groups and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive company culture.
Please contact: [email protected]