Back to all jobs
Front of House / Bookings Coordinator
Park Village is an award-winning creative production company and studios working across TV commercials, branded content, documentaries, photography, music videos and experiential content.
Working with some of the most exciting brands in the world, our renowned studios are located just fifteen minutes from Soho, on the edge of Regent’s Park.
We are looking for a vibrant, charismatic and highly organised Front of House & Bookings Coordinator to join our team on a full-time basis.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Overseeing and organising day-to-day studio and events enquiries via phone and email
- Overseeing the bookings calendar and providing all relevant info to prospective clients
- Managing the phone switchboard and front of house
- Being the front of house and first point of contact for anyone entering the studios
- Maintaining pre, post-shoot and event documents – quotes, deposit invoices, cost summaries, final invoicing, H&S documents & health declaration forms
- Liaising with PV Film and Stills departments regarding studio availability and logistics
- Organising and carrying out recces and viewings of the studios for prospective clients
- Liaising with head chef and studio team to ensure client menus and dietary requirements are in order for all shoots
- Supporting and accommodating our clients’ needs, ensuring an overall great experience on all shoots and events
- Collaborating with our social media manager to keep abreast of relevant past shoots to be shared on social media
- Studio Sales – seeking out new client opportunities and building on existing client relationships
- Maintaining production packs and keeping brochures updated with the latest information
- Updating and monitoring the studio sales database and creating studio and events newsletters with social media lead
- Summarising and sharing the bookings calendar with the wider company team
- Helping to organise company events, supper clubs/client drinks etc.
Who we are looking for:
- An effective and motivated communicator with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organisational & time management skills and great attention to detail
- An outgoing and social person
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- An interest in the creative industry including but not limited to film, photography, fashion, music and events
- Experience in customer service and an interest and experience in Sales (not essential)
- Knowledge of film and photography equipment and terminology would be a bonus
We offer a competitive salary, as well as opportunities for growth and advancement within the company. If you are passionate about film, photography and events and have a talent for coordinating and organizing, we would love to hear from you.
Please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Start Date: 1st March 2023
We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome applications from all individuals regardless of race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.